The Certificate in Nutrition for Pregnancy & Post Care focuses on the fundamentals of managing nutritional needs and challenges during pregnancy.
Pregnancy is the most beautiful & significant phase of a women’s life. It’s important to fulfil the nutritional needs of mother as well as the growing foetus. Nutrition plays an essential role in complex development of infants.
This course will help you in understanding the requirements of various macro& micro nutrients during pregnancy and how will it affect the mother and unborn child. We will focus on food-borne infections that can affect mothers and how lifestyle changes can help in a healthy & safe pregnancy.
- The nutritional requirements of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- How nutrition plays a vital role in a healthy pregnancy..
- Understand the physiological and metabolic changes during pregnancy.
- How lifestyle activities can affect the unborn baby.
- Students (min. 10th pass)
- Healthcare professionals
- Learning Enthusiastic
3 Months,6 Months, 9 Months
Certificate will be awarded to all candidates upon completion of the course.