Obesity & overweight are the major health issues prevailing globally. Obesity affects the quality of life & increases the risk of illness. It can lead to major chronic diseases including diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and cancer in long term journey of life.
In this course, you’ll discover the facts and misconceptions related to obesity and discuss key physiological and psychological concepts about the brain’s control of appetite and body weight.
- Learn about the physiology & distribution of fat tissues in the body.
- Understand the nutritional care process in patients with obesity.
- Health risks associated with obesity.
- Dietary approaches for management of obesity.
- Students (min. 10th pass)
- Healthcare professionals
- Learning Enthusiasts
1 Month, 3 Months
Certificate will be awarded to all candidates upon completion of the course.