The Certificate in Nutrition for Kidney Diseases will help students to develop their skills to understand nutritional challenges seen in kidney diseases and their management in individuals.
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is emerging non-communicable disease and most commonly occurring non-communicable diseases in India. Protein- energy wasting is one of the strongest risk factors for adverse outcomes and deaths in patients with renal disorders.
The objective of this course is to enhance your knowledge on all aspects of the nutritional approaches and preventions for reducing the risk of renal diseases.
- Nutritional screening and assessment in kidney diseases
- Methods to improve nutritional status, oral nutritional consideration and management of other issues in renal diseases.
- Nutrition support in the prevention and management of CKD.
- Nutrition education & counselling in kidney disease
- Students (min. 10th pass)
- Learning Enthusiasts
Certificate will be awarded to all candidates upon completion of the course.