Drug abuse can lead to nutritional deficiencies and irritable digestive system. Drugs can have severe long-term effects on our health and nutrition. Drug & alcohol abuse interferes with breakdown& absorption of nutrients in the body.
Nutrition is one of many issues that need attention while recovering from drug abuse. Food is important in helping the body to rebuild itself and maintain a good health.
This course will help you understand the long-term effects of drug abuse and how it can be prevented or cured through dietary and lifestyle changes..
- How nutrition plays a vital role in addiction and recovery.
- Understand how it can lead to micronutrient deficiency.
- About Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome and how to manage the symptoms.
- You will learn about various triggers and what to do if you feel triggered.
- Students (min. 10th pass)
- Healthcare professionals
- Learning Enthusiastic
Certificate will be awarded to all candidates upon completion of the course.