Cardiovascular Diseases are the most common cause of death globally, taking an estimated 18.9 million lives each year.
CVDs are a group of disorders of the heart and blood vessels that include coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, rheumatic heart disease and other conditions.
Lifestyle factors including diet play an important role in the causation of cardiovascular diseases. Nutrition plays an important role in the management of cardiac diseases.
The Certificate in Nutrition for Cardiovascular Diseases will help students to develop their skills to understand how these cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) can be prevented in individuals and populations through lifestyle and dietary modifications.
- Pathophysiology of various CVDs like atherosclerosis, coronary heart diseases,etc
- Nutritional therapy to manage CVDs
- Nutritional approaches for reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Education, counselling strategies to provide support to people with CVDs.
- Students (min. 10th pass)
- Learning Enthusiastic
Certificate will be awarded to all candidates upon completion of the course.