A healthy diet actually begins in the womb, but it is built on throughout our lives. This child nutrition course provides tools to parents and those who want to make consulting as a children’s nutritionist into a profession, which will help to understand early years nutrition and how to adopt healthy eating habits and diets.
- key nutritional requirements across all childhood ages.
- understand what constitutes a healthy diet for children.
- understand food allergies, and how to spot and treat them.
- be well versed in ways to encourage healthy habits in children and their families.
- be confident in guiding pregnant and nursing mothers on the nutritional needs of their child.
- how to deal with the issues like obesity on a professional level.